User Support - Retracting Membership

How do i stop my participation?

In this page you can stop your participation in all panels which are operated by Webmie.

Option 1: Remove browser extension

Stop your participation without delay by removing the browser extension.

How to remove the browser extension:

Link to removing help.

Option 2: Stop by filling the following form

Request form to cancel panel memberships:

You may stop participation in one or more panels by filling this form. Check the panel you want to quit and Webmie will stop receiving any data from your browser to these panels.

Check the panels you want to quit: